Analysis AI-generated

•Waiting for the triggerHow this is checked
SUI · 1H · UPTREND
My previous long read from September 19 hit Target 2 at 0.8679 — that move is complete, and I'm not treating price at current levels as a continuation of that setup. What I'm looking at now is a clean breakout structure: price has ripped from the 0.6680 lows all the way through 1.0000, cleared prior swing highs at 1.0800, and is currently sitting around 1.1339 — the highest point on this chart. The daily trend is firmly up, higher highs and higher lows stacked across the entire visible structure, so I have no interest in a short here. The question is whether I chase this or wait, and I'm waiting — price is extended well above where any sensible pullback entry would sit, and the liquidation clusters below at 1.10 and 1.06 are the levels I want to see tested before I reload long.
The structure that matters: the 0.9600–1.0000 zone was the major breakout level. Price blasted through it, pulled back to retest around 0.9400–0.9600 mid-September 22–23 area, then ripped again to current levels. That retest held, which is bullish. But from 1.1339 with dense liquidation clusters sitting directly overhead at 1.16 and 1.17, I'm not entering here — the overhead supply is real and the funding rate at 0.0100% per 8h shows longs piling in, which makes a squeeze toward those clusters below more likely before any sustained run higher. I'd rather let the longs get flushed into the 1.10 dense cluster or the 1.06 cluster, find a 1H close reclaiming 1.10, and enter clean off that structure.
LONG (CONDITIONAL) SCENARIO
Confirmation
1.0600
Pullback into the 1.0600–1.1000 zone (dense liquidation clusters below current price) with a 1H close reclaiming 1.1000 confirms the higher-low structure and gives me a clean entry with prior breakout structure beneath.
Invalidation
1.0400
1H close below 1.0400 — loses the cluster zone entirely and suggests the pullback is turning into something deeper; next structural support is back near the 0.9600 zone.
Target 1
1.1600
Dense liquidation cluster directly above; first magnet once price clears the current highs and stops stacked above 1.1377 get run.
Target 2
1.1900
Next liquidation cluster above; where the measured move off the September base most likely exhausts.
Risk/Reward
(1.1600 − 1.1000) / (1.1000 − 1.0400) = 0.060 / 0.060 = 1.0:1 — thin at the confirmation level, so I'm sizing for Target 2: (1.1900 − 1.1000) / (1.1000 − 1.0400) = 0.090 / 0.060 = 1.5:1
Confidence
MEDIUM — daily trend is firmly up and the structure supports another leg higher, but funding is elevated with longs crowded, and the liquidation map below is dense enough that a flush before the next push is the more probable path
Resistance: 1.1600 / 1.1900
Support: 1.1000 / 1.0600

This is not financial advice. Content is AI-generated.

Previous $SUI reads — all verified

Want live analysis on any chart?

Get instant AI-generated chart analysis — trend, levels, confirmation, invalidation — in seconds.

Analyze Your Chart Free →