Analysis AI-generated

•Waiting for the triggerHow this is checked
NEAR · 1H · SIDEWAYS
Both targets from my last read got hit — 5.52 and 5.71 — and then price kept pushing to the 6.00 area before rolling over hard. That completed move is done. What followed is a sharp drop from 6.00 to around 4.30, and price has since bounced back to 5.185. The daily trend is still up, but price is mid-range between the 4.59 cluster below and the 5.33 cluster above, and I'm not taking anything from the middle of that range — the R/R from here doesn't work in either direction.
The breakout scenario is the only one worth mapping. A 1H close above 5.33 clears the dense liquidation cluster sitting there and opens the path toward 5.67. Invalidation goes below 5.10 — the last meaningful consolidation support on this bounce. That gives me 0.34 to the upside target versus 0.23 to invalidation: 1.5:1, which clears the minimum. The pullback entry doesn't work from current price because the confirmation level is already behind me, and fading down to 4.92 with a 4.59 stop gives me worse than 1:1 to 5.33. So the honest answer is I'm waiting for the breakout, not chasing a pullback.
LONG (CONDITIONAL) SCENARIO
Confirmation
5.33
1H close above 5.33 — clears the dense liquidation cluster and confirms bullish continuation with the daily trend.
Invalidation
5.10
Structure invalidated below 5.10 on a close — loses the bounce structure and re-enters mid-range noise.
Target 1
5.67
Next dense liquidation cluster above; first absorption zone and trim target.
Target 2
5.76
Cluster extension above 5.67; extended target if momentum carries through.
Risk/Reward
(5.67 − 5.33) / (5.33 − 5.10) = 0.34 / 0.23 = 1.5:1
Confidence
MEDIUM
Resistance: 5.33 / 5.67
Support: 4.92 / 4.59

This is not financial advice. Content is AI-generated.

Previous $NEAR reads — all verified

Want live analysis on any chart?

Get instant AI-generated chart analysis — trend, levels, confirmation, invalidation — in seconds.

Analyze Your Chart Free →